We’re looking for a full-time bookkeeper to join our young award-winning digital accountancy practice based in Coalville.
As part of the full-time bookkeeper role, you will manage payroll, pensions, VAT, purchase ledger and bank reconciliations, across our entire client base.
The successful candidate will be:
- Either qualified by experience or other relevant qualifications (AAT, ACCA, ACA, ICB)
- Organised and detailed
- Good at working in a team
- Motivated by the nature of the work.
This is a full-time, office-based role in Coalville (Leicestershire), reporting to Junior and Senior Management for someone who has:
- Experience using Xero and other cloud-based software systems
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
Per annum salary: £18-24k
Hours: 37.5 per week
You can find out more about Linford Grey and our team on the ‘About Us‘ page.
If you think you’d be a good fit as our full-time bookkeeper within our growing business and a real asset to the team, then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org